-EVENT DETAILS AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION
For more information on any event or to register, please contact Samantha at email@example.com.
October 8th – Homeschool Day on the Farm Fall Tour
Tuesday, October 8th at 10:30am.
LOCATION: Triple B Farm 823 Berry Lane Monongahela, PA 15063
The program includes:
- A hayride through the apple orchard
- An educational program about pumpkins, apples, and the importance of agriculture in our daily lives
- An opportunity to learn about bees and how they help the farmer (children will get to view bees through a glass observation beehive)
- A visit with the barnyard animals
- Playtime on the farm-themed playground, which includes a trip through “The NEW Rompin Rope Maze,” sliding down a 90 ft long “Liberty Tube Slide,” and the “Squirrel Hill Tunnel” slide
- A visit to “Storybook Pumpkinland”
- A visit to – “EDUCATION ACRES”
Plus, all children will receive an activity bag and a small souvenir pumpkin!
Follow all event updates on our Facebook page.
Registration must be submitted by Friday, October 4th.
RSVP: Registration required. Email Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and the number of adults and children in your party. Payment must be received via PayPal or check to confirm reservation. Cash payment arrangements can be made with advance notice.
PAYMENT: $8.75 per person. Children 2 and under are free.
Payment is required to secure your spot. Payment can be made via PayPal at https://www.paypal.me/humbleleehomeschool.
*PayPal Reminder: When paying for field trip admission for your family via PayPal, please be sure to select the “Friends and Family” option anywhere it may ask. Also, should you be presented with an option for “PayPal Purchase Protection for Good or Services.” please do not select this. When you do, it charges me a fee assuming I am a business selling goods or services. I am not.